Best Books For KIITEE: KIITEE, or Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology Entrance Exam, is an annual engineering entrance exam conducted by KIIT University in Bhubaneswar, India. The exam is held for admission to the university’s undergraduate and postgraduate engineering courses. For the latest update on Jobs, stay in touch with our website MCFRecruitment!!!!
Table of Contents
The KIITEE exam is a highly competitive exam and thousands of students appear for it every year. In order to prepare for the KIITEE exam, it is important for students to have a strong foundation in mathematics, physics, and chemistry. To achieve this, it is recommended that students study from the best books available.
|Name Of The Organization||Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology (KIIT)|
|Examination Name||Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology Entrance Exam (KIITEE)|
|Admissions In||Admissions into UG, PG, Ph.D. Courses|
|Official Web Portal||kiitee.kiit.ac.in|
Best Books For KIITEE 2023
Here are some of the best books for KIITEE 2023 preparation:
- Trigonometry and Geometry by S.L. Loney: This book provides an encyclopedic range of trigonometry and geometry, which are important topics in the KIITEE exam.
- Mathematics and Engineering by B.S. Grewal: This book is a must-read for engineering students as it covers important topics in mathematics and engineering.
- Engineering Mathematics by Editorial Board: This book provides a sweeping scope of engineering mathematics, which is an important topic in the KIITEE exam.
- Objective Physics Vol 1 and 2 by Arihant Publications: These books provide complete coverage of physics and are useful for students appearing for the KIITEE exam.
- Reaction Mechanism in Organic Chemistry by Dr. Mukul C Roy: This book provides a comprehensive overview of the key concepts of organic chemistry, including reaction mechanisms. It provides a wealth of examples and practice problems to help students build their skills, and is considered one of the best resources for students preparing for the chemistry section of the KIITEE exam.
- Organic Chemistry by Robert Thornton Morrison and Robert Neilson Boyd: This book is considered one of the best all-in-one resources for students preparing for the chemistry section of the KIITEE exam. It covers all the key areas of organic chemistry, including reaction mechanisms and synthesis, and provides a wealth of examples and practice problems to help students build their skills.
- Problems in Physics by I.E. Irodov: This book is ideal for students preparing for the physics section of the KIITEE exam. It provides a comprehensive overview of the key concepts of physics and includes a wide range of challenging problems to help students build their skills.
- Circuits Devices and Systems by R.J. Smith: This book provides an exhaustive overview of the key concepts of electrical engineering, including circuits, devices, and systems. It provides a wealth of standards and practice problems to help students build their skills, and is considered one of the best resources for students preparing for the electrical engineering section of the KIITEE exam.
How To Download Best Books For KIITEE 2023?
In order to easily download these books, students can follow these simple steps:
- Go to the official site of KIITEE University (kiitee.kiit.ac.in).
- Search for the “Downloads” section.
- Click on the “Books” section.
- Find the book that you want to download and click on the “Download” button.
Books For Important Instruction
It is important to note that while these books are highly recommended for KIITEE 2023 preparation, students should not solely rely on these books and should also practice solving sample papers and mock tests. This will help them get a better understanding of the exam pattern and increase their chances of successHands-on Learning: KIITEE provides students with practical experience through laboratory work, projects, and internships.
Strong Industry Connections: The institute has strong links with leading companies in various industries, which allows students to gain valuable work experience and make important connections. Experienced Faculty: The faculty at KIITEE are highly qualified and have extensive experience in their respective fields. They are dedicated to providing students with the best possible education and guidance.